[TYPO3-ttnews] [tx_news] human readable internal links in news body and teaser

Ralf Küpper typo3-ng at identity-projects.de
Sat Aug 15 23:56:31 CEST 2015

 Thank you for your reply.

Had now some time to test. Disabled RTE configuration to default, but my
problem still persists.

Can somebody give me a hint, where I should look for a configuration,
that is responsible for generating the speaking url in content body, please?

Strange, that in standard content elements, everything works fine, but
only in tx_news body and teaser, it does not for me.

Thank you very much,

Ralf