[TYPO3-ttnews] [tx_news] Linking tags to specific pages

Manuel Bachl mb at sinn-zweck.de
Thu Apr 30 15:15:34 CEST 2015

I think I found a faster workaround without having to completeley redesign my site-structure:

I'm going to use the v:format.replace Viewhelper (vhs-viewhelpers):

{v:format.replace(substring: 'NULL', content: 'NULL', replacement: '''', count: 123)}

With this, I could create the link to the content-page (when i properly setup the alternative path) an I can also show up Images instead of tagnames by naming the images equal to the tagname (just replacing specialchars like : or / )
I'll give a feedback wether it worked or not