[TYPO3-ttnews] [tx_news] list-view on detail page - how to get categories of detailpage?

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Tue Apr 28 08:28:29 CEST 2015

Am 27.04.15 um 19:21 schrieb Manuel Bachl:
> Hey folks,
>
> I've got a new problem to solve:
>
> I've got a detail-page and on this I'm using a list-view. In this
> list-view I only want to show news with the same category used in the
> displayed news (detailview).
>
> How can I get the categories of my detail-view to use it in the
> list-view-template?
>
> Could anyone help please?
>
> BTW - same problem for tags, but I think it's same as with categories...

two solutions came to mind:
* have a single-display page for each category and there a plugin for
list display configured to list only of this category.

* have the configuration of the list-plugin mostly in typoscript (just
select mode in plugin), the caegory selection must be done in typoscript
and there you get the selected detail-record and extract the category
(categories?). this/these value(s) you feed into the category selection.

bernd
--
http://www.pi-phi.de/cheatsheet.html