[TYPO3-ttnews] Upgrade to news 3.0.0: media to FAL?

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Tue May 27 04:03:52 CEST 2014

Hi,

Am 23.05.2014 15:08, schrieb Philipp Gampe:
> According to Georg, the old images stay and are not migrated. They can be
> used like normal but are not displayed in the backend unless you add the
> columns (TCA) yourself.

as Frans already said: this is not true!

There is a flag in the EM to have either FAL, the old relations or both
available.

@Francois: The reason is quite simple: There were times where the FAL
migration was not that smooth and as I don't want to give support to
core issues in an extension I skipped that part *but* if you got a
migration wizard, that would be really awesome and I would certainly add it.

Georg