[TYPO3-ttnews] link from RTE editor to tx_news article

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Mon Jan 27 16:56:21 CET 2014

François Suter schreef op 24-01-14 14:42:
> We have a forked version on Github, compatible with 6.1:
>
> https://github.com/cobwebch/linkhandler

Hi François,

Thanks! Do you by any change have a working example?

In the BE a new tab is added and I can select the news records.
But the link generated in the RTE is wrong:
"http://www.mydomain.nl/typo3/tx_news:tx_news_domain_model_news:162"

I have setup the following PageTS:

RTE.default.tx_linkhandler {
   tt_news <
   tx_news {
      label = News
      listTables = tx_news_domain_model_news
      onlyPids = 25
      onlyPids.recursive = 1
      overwriteHandler = tx_news

mod.tx_linkhandler {
    tt_news <
    tx_news {
	label = News
	listTables = tx_news_domain_model_news
	onlyPids = 25
	onlyPids.recursive = 1
	overwriteHandler = tx_news

And added to the template:

plugin.tx_linkhandler {
   tx_news {
     forceLink = 0
     parameter = 17

additionalParams=&tx_news_pi1[news]={field:uid}&tx_news_pi1[controller]=News&tx_news_pi1[action]=detail
     additionalParams.insertData=1
     useCacheHash=1

kind regards,

Muriel le Pair