[TYPO3-ttnews] link from RTE editor to tx_news article

Muriel le Pair typo3 at strangefruit.nl
Fri Jan 24 14:14:43 CET 2014

Hi,

Is it somehow possible to create a link from the RTE editor to a tx_news
article?

Of course it's possible to fake an external-link, but this is a bit
awkward because then you can't change the name of the article etc.
It would be great if you could link to a news article in the same way as
you link to an internal page.
I have found an extension: AOE Link Handler, but it seems to be
abandoned and doesn't work in TYPO3 version 6.1.

So I am wondering if there is an other solution?

--
kind regards,

Muriel le Pair