[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news and news access list

Paolo Bragagni Paolo.bragagni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 15:15:54 CET 2014

I have some news categories and I'd like that some groups of BE users insert their news only in their categories.
This task is well accomplished with Category restriction in User (or Group) settings.

The problem is that all the news are stored in the same folder and all users can list end edit all news.
They can insert only the news in the category in which they belong, but I'd like that they also list only the news in their category.

How can I accomplish it?

Thanks in advance,
P.

T3 6.1.5-dev