[TYPO3-ttnews] add new flexform checbox in tx_news plugin ???

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Fri Feb 21 18:44:26 CET 2014

Hello...
how is ist possible to add a NEW checbox in the news Plugin
(to configure my special layout activated by templateLayout)
I don't want it to do also by templateLayout (too many combinations)

OK, i could add this directly to the flexform_news.xml file in the
extension, this works, but this is not the right solution:
<!-- show filter -->
<settings.showFilter>
  <TCEforms>
    <label>Show Filter</label>
    <config>
      <type>check</type>
    </config>
  </TCEforms>
</settings.showFilter>

i also tried it with TCEFORM, but this dont work:
TCEFORM.tt_content.pi_flexform.news_pi1.template.settings {
  showFilter {
    config = check
    label = Show Filter

what's the right way ???