[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news - lightbox not working in single2 view

Michel Cerrone michel at exxtra.nl
Thu Aug 21 09:45:23 CEST 2014

I am using tt_news for almost anything for years. Now I am building my first TYPO3 6.2 website and I'm having trouble with tt_news and perfectlightbox or any other lightbox extension.

What happens is that when I show an article in SINGLE2 view (with perfectlightbox activated) no images are shown in the article at all. When I inspect the HTML no code is generated where the image(s) should be.

This problem only exists in SINGLE2 view. The normal SINGLE view is causing no problems and the lightbox is working too then.

Is there anyone else who encountered this issue? I cannot find anything about it online.

(There seem to be some other issues with tt_news in TYPO3 6.2 as well, especially when trying to configure everything via TS instead of plugins)

Thanks!