[TYPO3-ttnews] layout problem using intro package with tx_news

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Fri Sep 20 13:53:17 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am using the latest TYPO3 version 6.1.5 and the responsive template from:
https://github.com/maddesigns/t3ip

It works very well but I have a layout issue when using tx_news and a
two column layout

The second column on the right is always put below the main column.
This only happens when using tx_news in both columns on the same page.

Inspecting the code I found out the following:

When using tx_news col2 is put below col1 as shown here:

   <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->

When not using tx_news, all is correct:

       <aside class="col2" role="complementary"> … </aside>

I was unsuccessful in troubleshooting and do not know why the code is
rendrered differently when using tx_news?

Anyone has a helpful idea Many thanks in advance.

Stefan
- happy TYPO3 user since 10 years :) -