[TYPO3-ttnews] From Latestview to multiple Singleview pages

HocomAdvies [  Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Fri Sep 20 12:16:20 CEST 2013

Thanks this helped a lot. I am getting nearer.
Setting the plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 999 made that happen and having the right entry in the Category record. What did you mean with:

> also an entry for the singlePage in the List/Latest CE will not used !!!

Is this why I now have a title and subtitle without a link on it?
When I have set a link in the Category record that link will show up instead of the original title, showing complete different css. Is that what you meant to say? If so than I only need to adapt some css of in he template.

Thanks.

Wiechert.

Now I did study the TSOB but did not find anything strains in relation to Latest view. Only thing showing up with a link is the Categorie

Op 20 sep. 2013, om 00:37 heeft Ralf-Rene Schröder het volgende geschreven: