[TYPO3-ttnews] Bug in selected categories' list

Esther.Moehler at main-it.de Esther.Moehler at main-it.de
Thu Sep 12 17:13:53 CEST 2013

Hello Peter,

thanks for providing such a quick answer. Also, I'm actually trying for
scenario no.1 where I want to delete a category from a single news post.
Unfortunately, whenever I select one category and click on the 'x' button,
all my categories are deleted. And that's the bug I was talking about (I
should be more specific next time, sorry). And I do have all the rights
for Typo3 since I'm the administrator. Unfortunately, the colleague who
usually does it  will be absent for a while, so I will have to figure
everything out by myself.

- Jamie

Message: 2