[TYPO3-ttnews] Every user mantains its own news in same folder page

Francesc Juliana sad at sdf.com
Fri May 10 14:56:41 CEST 2013

Hello everybody:

I have created one folder page where I would like to include all news of
site.
It would be the way to have all news centered in one place.
I have created many different categories to show them seperatelly in pages.
The problem is when backend users have to mantain the news.
As far as I know users will see all news , their own and all the rest.
Is there any way that user can mantain only one category news and don't see
other news categories?
In case that we have all news in one folder page.

Thanks in advance.

Francesc