[TYPO3-ttnews] problem with datemenu of tx_news

bernd wilke t3ng at bernd-wilke.net
Mon Jun 24 14:08:41 CEST 2013

my configuration are three plugins into one page:

plugin list template1
plugin datemenu
plugin list template 2

As soon as I follow a link of the datemenu I get the error:
----------
#1297759968: Exception while property mapping at property path "":Could
not find a suitable type converter for "array|null" because no such
class or interface exists. (More information)

TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Property\Exception thrown in file
/var/www/vhosts/typo3/typo3_src-6.1.1/typo3/sysext/extbase/Classes/Property/PropertyMapper.php
in line 120.
---------

How can I solve this?
How can I debug where it goes wrong?