[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news: category not selected by

Christian Händel chrhaendel at gmx.de
Mon Jun 17 14:55:08 CEST 2013

Hey Guys,

i've a strange problem.
The affected installation is a TYPO3 v6.1.1 and tx_news 2.1.0.
I've two editors and they are in two usergroups. One for the fieldsettings and one for the page access.
My editors can see all categories and choose them in the news record.

And here is my problem:
after editors added the category and save the entry, the news is not displayed in the news admin module but in the list module.
The list module shows the category but in the frontend-modules nothing happen. And its no caching problem.

If i edit the record as admin and remove and later readd the category everything is fine.

I hope someone can help me.

Cheers
t3agent