[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news get video url

Jonathan Hess jonathan at famhess.net
Mon Jul 29 15:43:58 CEST 2013

Hi at all
I got stuck with the tx_news extension. I tried to get the URL of the video (mediaelement) in a fluid template. To display the caption its no probelm with {mediaElement.caption}. But how can I output the URL of the media element "video"? I just need the url because i wan't to display a vimeo video in a iframe. I tried several marker like {mediaElement.url}, {mediaElement.link}, {mediaElement.uri}, {mediaElement.content} but non of them worked.
So does anybody kown how to just output the video url of a mediaElement?

Thanks for all hints.

kind regards
Joni