[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news / fluid: tag name in headline (filtered list view)

Heinrich Morgenthau morgenthau at byom.de
Thu Jul 11 17:12:44 CEST 2013

Hi Georg,

thanks a lot for the quick reply!

> 1) Yes there is nothing like "{tags}" which you could use. Sorry, wanna
> open an issue at forge?

Done: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/49919
Maybe you need to correct it, as I'm not sure wether I used the correct technical terms.

> 2) you can still use {overwriteDemand.tags} in a custom VH to make the
> query there. this would be the fastest way I guess

As I've never written any own viewhelpers (and have no idea how to) it seems like this has to wait some time.

> 3) you can use an additional => output
> {item.tags}.

I'm sorry, I don't have any idea what this means.

I'm going to try to learn this fluid stuff, but being no programmer, this seems quite an obstacle for me.

Anyway, thanks a lot for helping!

Cheers,
Heinrich