[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news / fluid: tag name in headline (filtered list view)

Heinrich Morgenthau morgenthau at byom.de
Thu Jul 11 15:40:44 CEST 2013

Dear list,

after using tt_news for quite some time I'm diving into tx_news. It looks like a great, powerful extension, but since I don't know fluid (yet), it's quite hard for me to configure.

This is what I'm trying to solve right now:

My news articles are tagged. In Templates/News/Detail.html I use this snippet to show and link the tags:

        <f:if condition="{newsItem.tags}">
            <f:for each="{newsItem.tags}" as="tag">
                <f:link.page pageUid="14" additionalParams="{tx_news_pi1:{overwriteDemand:{tags: tag}}}">{tag.title}</f:link.page>
            </f:for>
        </f:if>

On the page with id 14, there's a list view showing all articles with the chosen tag.

But how can I create a headline in this list view with the tag name in it, a la "<h1>All articles tagged 'example':</h1>"?

Any held is appreciated!

Thanks,
Heinrich