[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news shows nothing in FE

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Wed Jul 10 18:10:40 CEST 2013

On 10/July/2013 7:00 AM, Georg Ringer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> do you see this in the Ts ObjectBrowser: tt_content.list.20.news_pi1. If
> not, some code removes that, could be the intropackage, or anything else.
>
> georg

Thank you guys, you guided me into the right direction. Something is
removing the above from the object browser. And I know now it has to do
with the responsive introduction package. The regular ip works.
I will need to investigate what it could be ...

If I add this code into the setup, I can get it to work, but this is not
really a'clean' solution.

# Setting News plugin TypoScript
tt_content.list.20.news_pi1 = USER
    tt_content.list.20.news_pi1 {
    userFunc = TYPO3\CMS\Extbase\Core\Bootstrap->run
    extensionName = News
    pluginName = Pi1
  }

I would like to find what code is removing it. The same problem I
actually already had with the login box. The relevant TypoScript Code is
shown in the TypoScript Setup but then does not appear in the Object
Browser. If anyone has an idea where to look for, go for it :)

Best regards,
Stefan - happy TYPO3 user since 10 years :)