[TYPO3-ttnews] paginator not showing

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Wed Jul 10 05:31:45 CEST 2013

Right - I see

if I code
paginate {
              ##itemsPerPage = 1

in typoscript - the pagination shows - but only in the side list-view where
I want to see 4 most recent

What I was after was:

http://buildinghelp.com.au/general-news/

A site I did with tt_news

I have come to realise after 3 days of trying different things that this is
impossible with tx_news

I will have to revert back to tt_news until tx_news becomes more robust

"Visay Keo"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1373426035.18684.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.typo3.org...

Check http://forge.typo3.org/issues/47328