[TYPO3-ttnews] paginator not showing

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Wed Jul 10 05:01:08 CEST 2013

1. I would like to have the paginator on detail view

2. The Paginator renders partially in the list view - but outputs nothing

in my template

<f:section name="paginator">
    YYYYYYYY
    <f:if condition="{pagination.numberOfPages} > 1">111
        <f:if condition="{settings.list.paginate}">222
            <f:if condition="{pagination.current} > 1">333

I can see in the front end

YYYYY

but not

111
222
333

"jaco graaff"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1373424076.14182.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.typo3.org...

in typoscript:

plugin.tx_news.settings.list.paginate {
              itemsPerPage = 6
                      insertAbove = TRUE
                      insertBelow = TRUE
                      lessPages = TRUE
                      forcedNumberOfLinks = 5
                      pagesBefore = 3
                      pagesAfter = 3
            }

Has anyone else had issues getting the paginator to display

In my details view I would really like to have previous: Title and next:
Title