[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news - no entry for show latest

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Wed Jul 10 03:18:53 CEST 2013

I decided to revert back to my previous fix - using 2 list views on the same
page instead of having a detail view and list view on the same page

This is now broken as well

When I get to the page the firs time

I see:
Most recent in the detail area (using the list view with show 1 latest)

List of news items on side (But the one showing in detail also displays even
though "Exclude already displayed news" is checked in both instances of the
extension

when I click on a list item on side in the list view I get

The clicked item showing in the Detail List view

AND

the clicked item showing as a DETAIL view replacing the LIST view on the
side

This is becoming a nightmare....

Sorry