[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news - no entry for show latest

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Wed Jul 10 02:19:51 CEST 2013

Thanks Georg,

I Updated from v2.1 to 2.2 on Typo 3 6.1
Now I get
Page Not Found

Reason: No news entry found.

In the front-end

I will go through the manual and see if I missed any configurations,
anything new

"Georg Ringer"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1373347836.19310.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.typo3.org...

Hi,

I have now found the problem of the issue.
The error is always thrown on a detail page without a news in the request.

this has been solved in the 2.2.0 release and in the git master for a while.

so do an upgrade or edit the Tx_News_Controller_NewsController and
search for "$this->request->getArgument('news');"

this needs to be encapsulated in an additional check at
$this->request->hasArgument('news')

Georg