[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news shows nothing in FE

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Tue Jul 9 18:05:59 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am using tx_news 2.2.0 and latest TYPO3 6.1.1.
I am unable to produce any output in the FE.
I tried all view, no luck. Not even the search form. So it looks like
tx_news is not loaded. Include static for news is selected.

I am using the (not-yet-finished) responsive template  of the
introduction package. In the template analyzer I saw that very few lines
of TypoScript is loaded. So I added content of setup.tyt and
constants.txt into the setup and constants with the result that the full
code shows up in the template analyzer.

But still no output in FE. Anyone knows why?

Best regards,
Stefan - 10 years happy TYPO3 user :)