[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news with image gallery

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Tue Jul 9 01:25:45 CEST 2013

Thanks again Georg - Yes - I have ideas - Like me (and others) putting some
time in and making a user friendly step by step web or video tutorial on a
final setup for sharing (showing some caveats, etc..) - but like yourself
and everyone else time constrained - so I can not complain.

I really appreciate your work on this.

It takes time to go through the documentation to find the gems. I knew from
the last time (little less than 2 years ago) when I last compared the 2 that
it was possible - but could not remember how .

"Georg Ringer"  wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1373266438.1046.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.typo3.org...

Hi,

if you got a better approach for the documentation, please open an issue
at http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/issues and describe it.

thanks
georg