[TYPO3-ttnews] add querystring params to all links on page including news?

Erich Specht erich at erichspecht.com
Mon Jul 1 21:35:43 CEST 2013

I'm trying to add a querystring parameter to all links on the page.  Please
let me know if you have any suggestions.

Since most of the links are generated from tt_news, I've tried working with
plugin.tt_news.pageTypoLink like this:

plugin.tt_news {
  pageTypoLink {
    addQueryString = 1
    addQueryString.method = get
    additionalParams = &myCustomParameter=1

I also tried modifying the way displayList news is presented with this, but
no luck either:

plugin.tt_news {
  displayList {
    title_stdWrap.typolink {
      additionalParams.data = &myparameter=1

Please let me know if you have any suggestions.