[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news - TS integration - isTopNews

d.ros projects at r-system.de
Tue Jan 29 12:57:00 CET 2013

Am 29.01.2013 12:47, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi <please insert your name>,
>

> Am 29.01.2013 12:33, schrieb d.ros:
>> plugin.tx_news.settings.isTopNews = 1 if integrated with TS ?
>
> don't really know what you mean
>
> georg

Hi georg,

at the moment you can set:

settings {
isLatest = 1
orderByRespectTopNews = 1
}

My understanding is that orderByRespectTopNews = 1 makes TopNews visible
before other news. But this does not happen. A non such flagged news is
still visible before.

Therefore I thought it would also be useful only to set news that are
top news.

So a

settings {
	isTopNews = 1
}

Would be handy.

Now I saw the

settings {
orderByAllowed = istopnews
}

and thought that then istopnews flagged items would be the only that is
shown. But the opposite happens. If I enable that all topnews are gone.

cheers,

david