[TYPO3-ttnews] disqus on tx_news -> Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL

d.ros projects at r-system.de
Mon Jan 14 11:26:58 CET 2013

Am 14.01.2013 10:33, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Hi . . .,
>
> Am 14.01.2013 10:22, schrieb d.ros:
>
>> Is there any possibility tho force this script in front of the closing
>> body tag ? Or am I damned to TYPOSCRIPT with this case ?
>
> you could use n:headerData

the illegal character does not come from the disqus. Seems to be in
chrome . . .

The Variables look a slight bit courious . . .

var disqus_identifier = 'news_14';
// shouln´t this be the title ?

var disqus_url = 'aktuelles\x2Finteed\x2Dprots\x2Dtraing';
// a lot less but still escaped

var disqus_title = 'Inteed\x20Prots\x20\x2D\x20Training';
// a lot less but still escaped

mhh . . .
after reading this I guess it´s the URL which should be absolute ->
http://help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/472007-i-m-receiving-the-message-%22we-were-unable-to-load-disqus-%22