[TYPO3-ttnews] ext:news - Indexed Search Path

Jacco van der Post jacco at id-internetservices.com
Fri Feb 8 17:53:40 CET 2013

Op 8-2-2013 17:24, d.ros schreef:
> Am 08.02.2013 16:13, schrieb Georg Ringer:
>>
>> I am not sure what ext:news can do here
>>

> I guess passing the configuration to realurl should be sufficent to get
> the uri as wanted. Or am I wrong ?

RealUrl allready works for Ext:News. However I am not sure how to
configure the naming of the Path thingy (under each result) for Indexed
Search. Bad documentation on that.

Links works good from the Indexed Search results. I ask it here, cuz my
client wants to stick with Indexed Search and I thought maybe someone
tackled this.

--
Met vriendelijke groet
Kind Regards