[TYPO3-ttnews] ext:news - Problem with list.xml

JCL - Johannes C. Laxander jc at laxander.com
Sun Feb 3 12:49:11 CET 2013

Hi,

in my RSS output the XML Declaration starts in row 1 column 2 (and not in column 1), and so I get the Error

XML-Verarbeitungsfehler: XML- oder Text-Deklaration nicht am Beginn der Entität
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><rss version="2.0">...

When I look in the Browser at the Source Code, the first Character in the xml-file show as a space.
But in the source of list.xml, the declaration starts in column 1.

How can I solve this problem???

Johannes.