[TYPO3-ttnews] Formatting problems with News 2.2.1

J. Schaller jorgosch at terra.es
Mon Dec 9 16:30:37 CET 2013

On Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:57:44 +0100, Florian Schaeffer
<florian.schaeffer at mercoline.de> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>there is a nifty CSS-rule which causes this unwanted breaks in news detail views. I removed them using
>
>news .article a:after {

Wow! You gave me an instant pill for two weeks worth of headaches,
thanks a lot! Your code didn't work for me as is but allowed me to
identify the problem. This also solved my related problem that css
accesibility icons did not appear.

Hopefully Georg Ringer will see this as a bug and correct it.

Cheers,
J. Schaller