[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news: Language fallback of category names in Backend/Frontend does not work

frank at f03.eu frank at f03.eu
Thu Aug 22 11:55:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

the language (softref_ifblank mode) fallback of news categories does not
work.

In backend, when I localize a news record, the original category falls back
to "N/A" and doesnt stay / isnt checked anymore in the corresponding field.

Additionally, in frontend the news looses its category and isnt shown
anywhere.

Tx_news version is 2.2.0, TYPO3 6.1.latest.

Can someone help me with that ? Guess its due to wrong TCA config and the
Category-Service-Handling in Extbase ?

Thx 4 info !

Frank