[TYPO3-ttnews] add extra parameter in news link

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Wed Apr 10 13:41:59 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 10-4-2013 11:44, Francesc Juliana wrote:
> I would like to add an extra parameter to every news link.
> I have tried this code in template but I don't get the desired result.
>
> plugin.tt_news {
>     displayList{
>
>        typolink {
>             additionalParams.wrap= |&type=1
>        }
>     }
> }

Not really a surprise as there is no TypoScript property of tt_news that
defines how to render a link to single news items. Everything is done
inside class.tx_ttnews.php

> Anyone knows how can Iadd an extra parameter to every news link?

Only option I could find is write a hook subscriber for
$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['tt_news']['getSingleViewLinkHook']

This lets you modify the links to the single items in the list view.

--
Jigal van Hemert
TYPO3 CMS Core Team member

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!