[TYPO3-ttnews] combine category filtering in CATMENU and LIST

Thorsten Griebenow griebenow at alltagsaesthetisierung.de
Tue Apr 9 17:22:27 CEST 2013

   Hi list,

   I need a solution for a combination of filtering by categories. I
have a CATMENU listing the selected categories by /SCOPE/ (in my
example). The news items will be listed in a LIST module following on
the next page. Here I need a possibility to add another filtering by
categories by /PLATFORM/ and /SOFTWARE/.

   I can check the option "Disable override demand" in the list
module, but this does not exactly what I need as it seems to neglect
the option taken in the CATMENU. Does someone have an idea? - I can
image to have a fluid condition in the list-view template, but I am
not too experienced with that.

   Thx for help,

   Thorsten