[TYPO3-ttnews] Update EXT:news to work with TYPO3 6.0

Philipp Schiffmann philipp.schiffmann at hs-hannover.de
Mon Oct 29 12:24:22 CET 2012

Hello,

can you tell me if there are currently any plans for a new version of
EXT:news for TYPO3 6.0? I've seen that there are the branches "master"
and "4.x" right now, but I couldn't find any commit messages in the log
of the master branch that would indicate an update like that. The
ext_emconf.php lists TYPO3 4.5.5 as a dependency, too.

Because I haven't seen any messages in this list as well I guess no one
is working on a migration at the moment. If I'm right I'll just start
with that and send you the changes once I'm ready. If I'm wrong I'd be
happy to get the name and email address of whoever is working on an
update to get in contact with him.

Kind regards,
Philipp