[TYPO3-ttnews] ext:news 1.4.0 breaks with Typo3 4.5

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Fri Nov 30 11:03:30 CET 2012

Hi list,

I installed ext:news from git (says, it's ver. 1.4.0), I created some dummy-news, a page with a list-view (only default configuration) and another page with a detail-view, ( also just default configuration).

List-view displays properly in FE, but klicking the link to detail view ends with "Uncought Typo3 Exception: Class Tx_Extbase_Service_TypoScriptService does not exist"

Maybe the git-version uses extbase-features not yet available in extbase v1.3.1-devel, which is used in our typo3-installation...

Nicolai