[TYPO3-ttnews] how remove js and css from head?

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Fri Nov 9 09:56:09 CET 2012

Hi Erich,

just take a look  into css_styled content and remove the included css
page.includeCSS or something similar is used ;)

Regards
Kay

Am 09.11.2012 05:25, schrieb Georg Ringer:
> Am 08.11.2012 23:33, schrieb Erich Specht:
>> Is there a way to clear out all of the css and javascript that gets
>> added to
>> the head of a page via typoscript?  The only extension I'm using is
>> TemplaVoila.
>>
>> In particular, I'm struggling with removing jQuery which is being applied
>> via T3 JQuery on every page of the site.
>>

> is this a question related to tt_news or news or general TYPO3?
>
> georg

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!
Get involved: http://typo3.org

Answer was useful - feel free to donate:
  -
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=KPM9NAV73VDF2
  - https://flattr.com/profile/kaystrobach