[TYPO3-ttnews] how show image of tt_news item by id?

Erich Specht erich at erichspecht.com
Tue Nov 6 18:10:30 CET 2012

I'm trying to populate a section of a page with news content via typoscript
that is selected by the news article id rather than categories.  I'm able to
get most of the fields using RECORDS, but I'm having trouble getting the
image to display.  I need to set the maxH and maxW as well.  Does anyone
have a suggestion on how I can do this?

Here's what I'm doing so far.  Thank you for your help.

temp.newsTitle2 = COA

temp.newsTitle2 {

  wrap=<p>|</p>

  5 = RECORDS

 5 {

    source = 48467

    source.insertData = 1

    tables = tt_news

    conf.tt_news >

    conf.tt_news = TEXT

    conf.tt_news.field = title

  }

  10 = RECORDS

  10 {

    source = 48467

    source.insertData = 1

    tables = tt_news

    conf.tt_news >

    conf.tt_news = TEXT

    conf.tt_news.field = bodytext

    conf.tt_news.stripHtml = 1

    conf.tt_news.crop = 150 | . | 1

  }

  #I TRIED THE SAME THING ABOVE WITH IMAGE AS THE FIELD, BUT I'M NOT SEEING
ANYTHING - AND HOW CAN I RESIZE IT?

}

lib.mycontentobject < temp.newsTitle2