[TYPO3-ttnews] Help for planing feature "Category restriction at be_users/be_groups"

Ralf Merz ralf at ralf-merz.de
Fri Nov 2 17:32:18 CET 2012

Hi Georg,

just by reading this, I guess it would be enough to control catagory
access only for be_groups.
I think it makes no sense to give be_users a group and then edit the
categories again in be_user.
But to give an answer for question 2, i think be_users selection should
be used, if it is set.

For question 3: In my opinion the selection should be recursive,
because mostly people use "Cat 2" only as devider. The behaviour should
be: if selecting "Cat 2", all sub-cats are selected and i may de-select
some, if i do not want to show them.

Just my 2 cents.

Regards
Ralf