[TYPO3-ttnews] PDF Generator

Reico Cannella r.cannella at insign.ch
Thu Nov 1 18:55:44 CET 2012

Hello

My company uses your news extension for its news system. We wanted to implement a PDF generator, that creates a PDF once the news is safed.

Maybe you can give us some help with creating a PDF generator? ATM we tried to create a singleview template and send it to our PDF generator, but that the template isnt generated correctly is an issue.
Also would it be possible to donate some amount of money that somebody with good understanding could implement a solution for us?

Thanks very much for your help, time and this news extension!

Greetings Reico