[TYPO3-ttnews] Current localization issues - tx_news vs. tt_news

Georg Ringer typo3 at ringerge.org
Thu Mar 22 07:10:28 CET 2012

Hi,

Am 21.03.2012 17:29, schrieb Thomas Skierlo:
> Can this problem be avoided by using regular images (non DAM assets)?

IMO no as the code is currently wrong which fetches then the relations..

> Do
> both version (TYPO3 4.5.x and TYPO3 4.6.x) use the same Extbase version?

no but the wrong behaviour is the same in both, however when fixed, it
will be backported to 4.5 as well.

> Will your patch proposal be excepted and part of the next version?

I hope I can find some time during the developer days to bring some of
those issues through ..

> I already decided to stay with tx_news - now all I need are default
> language customers - at least until this problem is solved.

great!
If you got feature requests, bug reports, patches, ... feel free to add
it to http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/issues

Georg