[TYPO3-ttnews] Pagination doesn't work in EXT:news 1.3.2

Tobias Liegl tliegl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 19:04:28 CET 2012

Thanks for your answer. I tried a little bit more. When I set the items
per page in the TS Setup only, everything is ok.

plugin.tx_news.settings.list.paginate.itemsPerPage = 3

But when I set the "max records displayed" in the flexform of the
plugin, the pagination disappears. And I didn't set "hide the
pagination" there.

Tobi