[TYPO3-ttnews] Remove title link if bodytext is empty from displayList

Tomiţă MILITARU tomita.militaru at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 09:52:59 CET 2012

Hello,

I want to have removed the link wrapping the title of a news article if the
bodytext is empty in displayList. Also, I would like to know if there is a
method to do this besides this one described here:
https://www.dt-internet.de/131/
I need to take singlePID from flexform configuration and not from
typoscript as done in the link above because I have the displayList plugin
in several pages generated by a backend user.

Many thanks!

--
Engr. Tomiţă MILITARU
Certified TYPO3 Integrator