[TYPO3-ttnews] How to activate news-section in page-view?

hinterindien at gmx.net hinterindien at gmx.net
Thu Mar 1 21:29:09 CET 2012

Hi,

I got a quite simple problem:

if create some news entries on a empty standard page (using web->list->create new record: News-System->news), then I can afterwards see these entries under web->page->columns as well.

The strange thing is: I have two installations, both TYPO3 4.5, both otherwise empty, and only one shows this behavior. In the second one, the news don't appear under web->page->columns.

Apparently, there must be a difference in configuration - but I can't find one.

Does anybody have a hint where to search?

Thanks
Nicolai