[TYPO3-ttnews] Ext: News - manual sorting of news records in FE

Philipp Schiffmann philipp.schiffmann at fh-hannover.de
Wed Jun 6 16:14:12 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I have a question concerning the extension news: I'd like to sort the
news records for the frontend views manually rather than using the
automatic sorting mechanisms. I already extended the code in my local
system to enable this feature for testing, but (of course) it only works
as long as all news records are stored in the same sysfolder. I'm trying
to come up with a cool concept for that right now. If you are interested
I'll push a patch into gerrit as soon as it's done.

Thank you for your responses,

kind regards,
Philipp Schiffmann