[TYPO3-ttnews] bodytext and extension /ext:news

Conny Morgen conny.morgen at web.de
Mon Jun 4 12:13:54 CEST 2012

Hi there,

i tried to extend the ext:news with this article and the
extension_builder using the GIT version of ext:news:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-news/wiki/Extend_Classes
<https://3c.web.de/mail-1.92.274.11849/client/dereferrer?redirectUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fforge.typo3.org%2Fprojects%2Fextension-news%2Fwiki%2FExtend_Classes&selection=tfol129434ebbad9c5fb>

I can now see a new type of articles. Chosing it makes a new tab appear.
In this new tab there is the new field. Great!

BUT another consequence of choosing the new type is: The bodytext field
disappears. So I can't edit an article when I need additional fields.
Tested on a fresh installation. Strange! That can't be the developer's
intention, can it?

All the best
Conny