[TYPO3-ttnews] tx_news - external news in news window

Ralf-Rene Schröder ralf.rene at online.de
Thu Jul 5 10:54:48 CEST 2012

HELP ... same problem for related files ???

for related links the standard fluid vievhelper ist used, so this i
could change...
but for downloads is it an own <n:format... Viewhelper
and for linking news also an own <n:link... Viewhelper

how can i set parameters for external targeting ???

--
image[FORMAT] - Ralf-René Schröder
http://image-format.eu ... Wir geben Ihrem Image das richtige Format