[TYPO3-ttnews] best strategy for Facebook integration

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Thu Jul 5 08:47:28 CEST 2012

Hi - I want to allow my users to publish tt_news items to their Company
Facebook page

I have tried ext-pxa_newstofb since it could allow least amount of
duplication and effort from the user perspective

ext-pxa_newstofb PUSHES tt_news to a facebook app that can be added to a
facebook page

Another approach is to PULL tt_news content formatted as xml/rss into
facebook - but the plugins either required fluid (I use TV) or manual steps
from facebook admin

maybe someone has used ext-pxa_newstofb successfully - I do not understand
this step in the manual....
----------------------------------
and in the tab "Web Site" fill you website url (We will need this url
to use for this extension)
When creating an app I have to :
Select how your app integrates with Facebook

I do not want my webpage to be displayed in an iFrame in facebook

anyone had success using ext-pxa_newstofb  or another approach

Thanks

Jaco