[TYPO3-ttnews] screencasts tt_news

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Tue Jan 31 16:31:03 CET 2012

Hey Guys,

Thanks for your input. I will keep everything in mind and definitely do
something with it. We will however still publish the screen casts based on
tt_news if only for the reason that the time is sponsored by a 'firm' that needs
the screen casts themselves for their editors.

I think it is definitely worth investigating if we can replace tt_news with news
especially because of the fact that it is based on extbase and fluid, right?

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager