[TYPO3-ttnews] screencasts tt_news

ben van 't ende ben.vantende at typo3.org
Mon Jan 30 17:22:31 CET 2012

Hey Lorenz,

For the time being we still use tt_news in the Introduction Package, that is why
we still want to use tt_news in a screencast. You can surely complain about
tt_news how it is built, but until now it is the most downloaded extension and I
regard it as feature complete. I have no idea what the state of news is atm, but
it is not feature complete, is it?

gRTz ben

--
TYPO3 Community Manager